Last week, we enlisted the help of an amazing and strong supporting cast for a special outreach campaign for Take Charge of Your Talent. All week long, we were encouraged by your support in spreading the movement. We feel as though you are the hero of the story of the movement.
We would like to take this opportunity to express our thanks to all of you who attended last week’s Take Charge of Your Talent webinar Insights for Leading Your Life. It’s always a joy for us to be able to share what we’ve learned with others and every time we do we learn more ourselves. Your questions and comments excited conversations during and after the webinar. Special thanks also to Jim Kouzes for his insight, generosity and grace. We are truly fortunate to have him as a supporter.
Lastly, we invite you to check out some of our guest contributing articles that were shared across the globe in the past week. We invite you to not only read the guest post but explore the blogs of these wonderful hosts.
- Grab Opportunities to Grow presented by Strategic Learner.
- Challenge Yourself to Stretch shared by Tony Adams.
- Putting the Keys to Talent Development in Your Hands hosted by Mark Carrington.
- Off-Roading While Keeping Both Hands on the Wheel at Lead Change Group.
- Slicing Through Overwhelming Workloads with Random Acts of Leadership.
Again, thank you so much for being such a strong supporting cast this past week and always. The Take Charge movement invites all people to take charge of their talent and use it to benefit themselves and their world. Together we are making a very big difference.
Share with us below what has encouraged you over the past week.